Friday, September 26, 2014

A Hui Hou!

Alright everyone, this will be quick! Today I left from home and flew to Honolulu where I've met up with my classmates and soon will be departing to Pago Pago (pronounced Pango Pango), American Samoa! There, we will board the Robert C. Seamans for the next 6 weeks until we get to Auckland, New Zealand and disembark to stay another week at a marine lab outside of Auckland. Again, during our voyage we will be stopping in Samoa, Wallis (Uvea) and Futuna, Fiji and then finally NZ. During this time at sea I do not know when I'll find Internet at port stops, so you may or may not hear from me for a while! 
If you would like to follow our travels, you can check our ship's blog at: http://www.sea.edu/voyages/blog_seamans_238
This may be updated daily or every few days. But please check it out!

A hui hou!
~LTK


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to follow you on your adventure Lauren. We will really enjoy doing just that.

    ReplyDelete